<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://kingawroblewska.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinga Wróblewska - fotografie: Just Say Yes

wtorek, 26 lipca 2011

Just Say Yes



running out of ways to make you see
I want you to stay here beside me
I won't be ok and I won't pretend I am
So just tell me today and take my hand
Please take my hand
Please take my hand

Just say yes,
Just say there's nothing holding you back
It's not a test,
Nor a trick of the mind, only love
Snow Patrol ~ "Just Say Yes"

 

Komentarze (3):

Blogger Barbara Palmisano pisze...

wonderful flower!

26 lipca 2011 13:04  
Blogger Kropelka pisze...

fantastyczna praca!Pozdrawiam!

27 lipca 2011 12:15  
Blogger Anne pisze...

Bardzo ładne :)

27 lipca 2011 16:16  

Prześlij komentarz

Subskrybuj Komentarze do posta [Atom]

<< Strona główna