<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://kingawroblewska.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinga Wróblewska - fotografie: This is who I am { For the love of photo prints }

piątek, 30 lipca 2010

This is who I am { For the love of photo prints }



This is for a creative workshop from great Divas and Dreams.
I love prints, I love to look at them when I feel that I need to. I have prints in albums, frames, I have a calendar with photos from last wacations. I have prints that still need to be put in to the albums. So many memories, so many choices that I have made, years goes by fast but I have a printed photos...

Komentarze (11):

Blogger Sievertsen pisze...

Hi. Love your photos for the assignment, my fave is the first of the album. Thank you for sharing.

30 lipca 2010 16:40  
Blogger Divas and dreams photography blog pisze...

aaaawww, they are beautiful my friend..sigh...wow... the dreaminess in every picture is breathtaking!!! Ohh all those memories...

Thank you so much for sharing dear.

Hugs/ Christina

30 lipca 2010 17:14  
Blogger R Montalban pisze...

Moja Mama byla Polka! Nice to have photographs and their memories.

30 lipca 2010 17:21  
Blogger sw. pisze...

Christina is right, very dreamy! very beautifully taken photos of your photos :) well done

30 lipca 2010 20:43  
Blogger Nancy E pisze...

Beatiful! I love all the photos --- well done. I need to do mine! :) Will link up later.
nanskimtn.blogspot.com

31 lipca 2010 00:02  
Blogger staci pisze...

I like the color in the second one, it kind of gives it a shot. Great photos and great memories are such a pleasure !!!

31 lipca 2010 03:25  
Blogger Lulu and the Locket pisze...

and they should be treasured for always, prints are so important the more and more I think about it! Beautiful!

1 sierpnia 2010 23:46  
Blogger Brooke pisze...

Beautiful! So soft and pretty...I love the first one with the book..Gorgeous tones

2 sierpnia 2010 00:14  
Blogger Clare B pisze...

The first picture is wonderful - so soft and evocative of memories and dreams.

2 sierpnia 2010 10:45  
Blogger Piroseper pisze...

Pastel colors, and beautiful photos. I love them! :)

2 sierpnia 2010 14:38  
OpenID kmarciante pisze...

Gorgeous! Very creative collage. Beautiful lighting and mood created.

4 sierpnia 2010 15:53  

Prześlij komentarz

Subskrybuj Komentarze do posta [Atom]

<< Strona główna